Digital Marketing Human
Full-Time, Cumberland, BC
Fantastic news! We’re currently searching for a human with a digital marketing background to join us at our office in Cumberland BC. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, is interested in learning and growing with our team, and has a good sense of humour.
- You’re a self-starter and quick learner with a curious mind who likes being a part of a team full of innovative and creative, fun ideas.
- You have experience strategizing and creating digital campaigns focused on conversion.
- You love meeting and exceeding goals and strive to take everything to the next level.
- You’re willing to learn and adapt as needed, fail fast and find the lessons in it, and like to get shit done.
If you have experience with any of the following you get bonus points!
- Pay-per-click advertising including Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and maybe even Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and Amazon.
- Search engine optimization, conversion rate optimization, and E-commerce.
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
We have a great working environment, a supportive team who truly care about each other, and quality systems and equipment. We work hard, have fun and give back to our community through passion projects and Friday team activities. We were awarded the Technology & Innovation Award and nominated for a Family First Award by the Comox Valley Chamber of Commerce in 2017.
We have great coffee, a foosball table, and are walking distance to Cumberland Bakery, Cumberland Brewing Company, Whole Glow Cafe, Rider’s Pizza and Biblio Taco. What more could you ask for?
Send your resume and your favourite joke (or meme) to Jennifer Rollins, Director of Lead Generation – firstname.lastname@example.org. This posting will stay up until we’ve found the right homo sapien, no bots need apply.