Awesome news! We’re hiring. Check out our job postings below and reach out if you’re interested in working with our team.
Digital Marketing Strategist
This is a full-time, in-house position in Cumberland, BC in the beautiful Comox Valley on Vancouver Island.
- Strategizing and creating digital campaigns focused on conversion is your jam.
- You’re well versed in pay-per-click advertising including Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and maybe even dabbled in Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat.
- You know how to pull together reports and data and can analyze it quickly to come up with new ways of adapting and A/B testing your tactics to get the best results.
- You like being a part of a high-performing, fast-paced team full of innovative and creative, fun ideas.
- You love meeting and exceeding your client’s goals and strive to take everything to the next level.
If you have experience with any of the following you get bonus points!
- SEO copywriting for landing pages
- Conversion rate optimization and heat mapping/click mapping software
- E-commerce platforms like Shopify and WooCommerce
Digital Marketing Professionals
We are hiring in-house positions in Cumberland, BC in the beautiful Comox Valley on Vancouver Island.
We’re growing and offering jobs to digital marketing professionals who want to work in our Cumberland, BC office. This is where you would normally see a huge list of requirements of what we need based on roles, but we are going to do things a little differently and put out an un-posting. A what? Yep, a job un-posting. Instead of asking you to hit a certain amount of “must-haves”, we’d love to look over your resume and see where your skills could fit into our existing team.
More About Us
We have a great working environment, industry-standard equipment and systems, and a supportive team who truly care about each other. We work hard, have fun and give back to our community through passion projects and Friday team activities. We were awarded the Technology & Innovation Award and nominated for a Family First Award by the Comox Valley Chamber of Commerce in 2017 and the Vancouver Island Business Excellence Award – Technology in 2019.
We have great coffee, a foosball table and are walking distance to Cumberland Bakery, Cumberland Brewery Company, Whole Glow Cafe, Rider’s Pizza and Biblio Taco. What more could you ask for?
If you want to apply for another of our open positions, send your resume and favourite joke to Jennifer Rollins, Director of Lead Generation – firstname.lastname@example.org