We are looking for a collaborative and skilled Web Developer to join our team. You will be playing a key role in the development of website designs while being a part of a supportive and talented team working on a wide variety of projects.
- Great with PHP; you know the WP template structure and native functions inside and out
- Knowledgeable enough about front-end design to write efficient SASS and JQuery
- Proficient in Git, DNS
- Able to configure hosting and servers with your eyes closed (but not literally, that’s weird)
- NOT be afraid of API’s
- An entrepreneurial spirit and are a self-starter
- Excited by challenges and new problems to solve
Bonus points if you:
- Live in the Comox Valley
- Understand ad-tech and conversion tracking
- Dig spreadsheets
- Are passionate about great UX and UI
We’re looking for someone with a sunny disposition and a dark sense of humour (not a requirement but definitely a plus), who likes to nerd-out and check things off of their to-do list with pride. If this sounds like you, send your resume and your favourite joke to Jennifer Rollins, Director of Operations – firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Humans
Fantastic news! We’re currently searching for humans with digital marketing backgrounds to join our growing team. We are looking for people who can hit the ground running, are interested in learning and growing with our team, and have a good sense of humour.
- You’re a self-starter and quick learner with a curious mind who likes being a part of a team full of innovative and creative, fun ideas.
- You have experience working on projects that focus on conversion and impact.
- You love meeting and exceeding goals and strive to take everything to the next level.
- You’re willing to learn and adapt as needed, fail fast and find the lessons in it, and like to get shit done.
If you have experience with any of the following you get bonus points!
- Website design and development- front end and integration coding.
- Search engine optimization, conversion rate optimization
- eCommerce and email marketing
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Social Media strategy and implementation.
- Blog, landing page and web writing
We have a great working environment, a supportive team who truly care about each other, and quality systems and equipment. We work hard, have fun and give back to our community through passion projects. We were awarded the Technology & Innovation Award and nominated for a Family First Award by the Comox Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Send your resume and your favourite joke (or meme) to Jennifer Rollins, Director of Operations – email@example.com. This posting will stay up until we’ve found the right homo sapien, no bots need apply.